The Access Developer Conference is a yearly meeting where Access experts from Europe and USA present their works, progresses and ideas, endorsed by Microsoft. This year I was invited to present my work and my graphical interfaces with MS Access. It was a great honor and a welcome acknowledgement of my 20 years of experimentation on this fantastic application.
I have to say it was a great experience. My presentation was a great success that received enthusiastic comments, to say the least. A great satisfaction! These are some of the comments which appeared in the conference chat:
- Amazing form designs, Alessandro Grimaldi! Microsoft can take a big leaf out of this book!
- That's some impressive out of the box thinking there!
- This is how we get young programmers interested in Access!
- RE: "Is this a commercial package of tools?" If it's not it should be
- Wow! I wonder how you do these interactive graphics in Access
- I cede my time during the Q&A for Alessandro to show us how he does all of this
- Fantastic Alessandro. You have inspired me to learn more about visualization in Access
- We'll pay $! (smile)
And here is a review of my presentation: NoLongerSet.com